5 Technology Trends to Learn in 2019 If You Want a Great Career
You must be curious about what are the new Career opportunities where you can make your stand, you may read lots of articles and everybody trying to predict and provide the best solution but what will happen in 2019. i know its been already started but How is this any different? Well, if you are looking for a new career in technology and you are very much interested to learn, then one of these 5 career choices is what I recommend you focus on. It will have the best rate of return for your time invested.
You will get step by step instructions on how to get started with each one of them. Let’s talk about you and your career choices in 2019
The criteria for the selection is simple:
- Highly in demand skill that will allow you to get paid a high salary and pick which company you want to work for if you have the right skills.
- Growing faster than the number of skilled workers so that the job market doesn’t get saturated.
- International and needed all around the world.
- Skill that is able to be picked up without going to school or boot camp which makes you pay lots of money for a diploma.
- Skill useful many years into the future.
Below is the list of 5 technology which I have organized the list from least risky to high risky in this blog.
The most Important thing to note: No one can learn and became successful in few days If you want to be successful then you have to work hard and tried to learn and give it 100% with ambitious for it, one more thing i would like to say about No course or any other book can help you 100% to achieve dream what you want without any effort. Everything is all up to your determination and effort.
1.Educators who can explain complex topics
We are living in an ever growing world where technology is part of everything around us. The pace that new findings, new methods, and new advancements are being discovered is outpacing the amount that we can individually learn. More and more people are becoming specialized in their field because there is so much to depth and so much information of the collective human mind.
With the increase in quantity and pace of information, the quality of resources has diminished. In 2018 and beyond, there will be a greater and greater need for instructors who can teach complex topics to a beginner. Why is this hard? Education is notoriously difficult. People have different level abilities and different learning styles. Technology is also moving so fast, you also need to keep your education material current. The most difficult, however, is that as you become an expert, you forget what it is like to be a beginner and you assume that people know what you know. The people who can emphasize and explain things to someone with zero knowledge will provide great value to the world. I am still a beginner at this and I look forward to focusing on this skill in 2018.
If you love teaching, this is something that is really hard to perfect in the technology field, but can have great financial rewards, as well as intangible rewards like helping others succeed in their career.
The people who can do that and provide efficient learning by not overwhelming students will find great career options. Read 1000 true fans by Kevin Kelly if you don’t believe me.
2. Software Developer
This is a massive industry and one of the safest bets that won’t be going away anytime soon, as it is in demand all over the world. We are surrounded by software and this is becoming more and more pronounced every year. It is my chosen profession and I believe in its future strongly.
It is also the field that will allow you to gain fundamental technical knowledge so you can jump onto new trending technologies like crypto investing, machine learning, blockchain development, or any upcoming future tech trends, and not feel overwhelmed.
Two different courses that takes you from zero to mastery with the most relevant skills in 2018. One of them is actually the highest rated development course on udemy right now:
Software development is my bet for the best career that is future proof.
3.Machine Learning Engineer
This one is the trending topic but probably one of the hardest to pick up on this list. You will most likely need some technical knowledge prior to be able to start into this field. Although we are very far away from artificial general intelligence, over the coming year, this technology may change your life
- First off, learn Python programming language.
- Start watching Siraj on you-tube
- Read this series of articles on Medium
- Start working with a machine learning API like Clarifai and build a simple application.
- Learn about 2017 advancements in Machine Learning
- Start using Jupiter
- Start building your own models
- Take Andrew Ng’s Machine Learning course
above all are the topic are complex ,you will need good institute to expand the knowledge. recommendation is the two below:
4. Blockchain Developer
2nd one of the interesting tech that will boost your career this year. the platforms like Ethereum taking the lead, more and more companies need developers who understand the blockchain, smart contracts, and can build decentralized applications. The market is still young and good developers are rarely find, so if you are able to become skilled in this area, you are in high demand 🙂
other side of this the technology is moving really fast and things are constantly changing so you will have to update yourself after looking at market. Here is what you should do to get started in this career:
1. What is a DAPP?
2. Learn about Peer to Peer Networking
3. Learn some Node.js basics
4. What is a Blockchain? also check out this nice sample blockchain demo
5. Learn about Public Key Cryptography
7. What is Cryptocurrency? Learn the history of Cryptocurrency
8. Learn about Ethereum: Ethereum white paper , Ethereum yellow paper, Ethereum Virtual Machine, Ethereum Development Roadmap, Proof of Work vs Proof of Stake, and Reading State vs Changing State on the Ethereum blockchain.
11. Learn about ABI (Application Binary Interface)
12. Build your own DAPP using: RemixIDE, Metamask, Web3.js — Ethereum’s API, and the Truffle Framework
13. Deploy your DAPP and smart contract on the Ethereum Main Network
Is your head spinning yet? If you want a course to make life easier, one of the best instructors (Stephen Grider) has just released a course that you may find useful:
5. Crypto Currency Investor
It’s the new famous topic of the year. There are people who have made a lot of money investing in crypto currency, and a lot of people who have lost money too. :p However, the market here is fairly up-down and you have potential to make a really high return on your investment if you have some technical knowledge and you follow the market daily. but although there are a lot of scams out there, the technology is real.
This is very high risky, and I am not saying to be a full time crypto investor. However, if you have high risk tolerance, here is what you have to follow:
1. Go through Crypto Assets.
2. Read Bitcoin and Ethereum white paper
3. Start reading cryptopanic daily
4. Be able to build a simple blockchain data structure yourself
5. Use Crypto-sheets
6. Open 2 exchange accounts: 1 for converting your local currency to bitcoin or ethereum, and another to trade ethereum or bitcoin into other coins (alt coins).
7. Get a hardware wallet: A trezor or a ledger nano
8. Pray to your god that you don’t lose all your money.
Key Must be Remember: Don’t ever invest more than you are willing to lose.
Best of Luck for your Future 🙂
Read More about – Microsoft‘s New Data Center Sits