Kerala – The God’s Own Magical Country
From the waterways to the hills
To all the nature lover’s out there. A trip to God’s own country is a must in your twenties for its enchanting wilderness. Luscious green trees, pristine water, crazy wildlife experience – visit Kerala for more such wonderful delights.
Best time to visit: November to January and June to August
How to reach –>
- By air: Kerala has three main airports – Calicut International Airport, Cochin International Airport, and Trivandrum International Airport. These airports connect Kerala with different cities across the world, such as Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Muscat, and Dubai.
- By rail: Thiruvananthapuram Central railway station, Ernakulam Junction railway station, and Kollam Junction railway station are three major rail heads of Kerala. These stations connect the state with cities and towns across India.
- Alleppey: Alappuzha Beach, Krishnapuram Palace, Kumarakom bird sanctuary, Marari Beach, Revi Karunakaran Museum, Marari Beach, Punnamada Lake, Pathiramanal, and Sri Krishna Temple in Ambalappuzha
- Munnar: TATA Tea Museum, Meesapulimala, Blossom Park, Pothamedu ViewPoint, Attukal Waterfalls, Cheeyappara Waterfalls, Kundala Lake, Mattupetty Dam, Anamudi, and Eravikulam National Park
- Varakala: Varkala Beach, Janardhan Temple, Sivagiri Muth, Kappil Lake, Papanasam Beach, Janardan Swami Temple, Vishnu Temple, Anjengo Fort, Sarkara Devi Temple, Varkala Tunnel, and Kaduvayil Thangal Dargah
- Kumarakom: Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, Kumarakom Backwaters, Aruvikkuzhi waterfall, Thirunakkara Mahadeva Temple, Vembanad Lake, Kumarakom Beach, and Pathiramanal Island
- Wayanad: Meenmutty Waterfalls, Chembra Peak, 9 Hairpin Curves, Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary, Ekkadal Caves, Bathery Jain Temple, Neelimala View Point, and Pookot Lake
- Thekkady: Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Mangla Devi Temple, Abraham’s Spice Garden, Murikkady, Kadathanadan Kalari Centre, Chellarkovil, Kumily, and Deepa World Spice & Ayurvedic Garden
- Kovalam: Lighthouse Beach, Samudra Beach, Thiruvallam Parasurama Temple, Vizhinjam Marine Aquarium, Halcyon Castle, Akkulam Lake, Jama Masjid, Vellayani Lake, Karamana River, and Rock Cut Caves
- Bekal: Bekal Fort, Ananthapura Temple, Valiyaparamba Backwaters, Bekal Beach, Mallikarjuna Temple, Chandragiri Fort, Kappil Beach, Nileswaram, Bekal Hole Aqua Park, and Pallikere Beach
- Kozhikode: Mananchira, Conolly Canal, Hilite Mall, Kallayi, Tali Temple, Kappad Beach, Kozhikode Beach, Thusharagiri Waterfalls, Sargaalaya, Payyoli Beach, Kozhippara Falls, and Matri Dei Cathedral
If you still want to know why you want to choose Kerla read below
- The Arabian Sea Caresses the Malabar Coast
Imagine walking up to the endless waves of the mighty Arabian Sea. It would surely be one of the best ways to welcome the morning sun and expect a blissful day. Adding to this, if you get to spend the rest of the day strolling or lazing around the prismatic Malabar Coast, you would surely experience a piece of heaven on earth.
Yes, if you are planning a visit to God’s Own Country, you can enjoy such everlasting experience.
- Modernism is Still Rooted Cultures & Traditions
A true treasure trove of ancient beliefs, rustic cultures, and colorful traditions, Kerala’s immaculate ambiance can infect the vacationers within an eye’s wink. But wait, this is not over yet! While the cultures and traditions contribute much to the popularity of Kerala, its extravagant and flamboyant modernized outlook is no less than a true wonder!
Home Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Sabrimala Shree Ayyappa Temple, Guruvayoor Shree Krishna Temple, and others, Kerala is also the abode of some of the most modernized cities in India. To name a few, there are cities like Trivandrum, Cochin, Kozhikode, and others.
- Silent Backwaters Speak Volume
If you have a special craving for the backwaters, God’s Own Country is the destination for you! It is among those gorgeous places on earth that are interlinked with azuring channels of rivers, canals, lakes, and silent backwaters. And while talking about the silent backwaters, you must know that Kerala has already been famed as the ‘Backwater Capital of India’
destinations like Alleppey, Kumarakom, Kollam, Kuttand, Kasargod, Cochin, Thiruvallam, Kottayam, and Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), Kerala offers some of the most enchanting backwater destinations in the entire world. And these backwaters, they are the most sought-after options for the leisure seekers, honeymooners, adventure traveler, backpackers, and other vacationers alike.
- Festivity is a Way of Interacting with The Outer World
You can’t deny the fact that once you land on a new holiday destination, communication proves to be the first challenge. Whether asking for directions or stay options, eateries or places to visit, communication seems the toughest of all challenges!
However, when it’s about Kerala, no matter which corner of the world you belong to, communication won’t hinder your fun and excitement. Yes, the Spice Garden of India is a place where festivities bring everyone together and build an eternal bond among them. Irrespective of your linguistic background, you will always find like-minded people while touring around this beautiful state.
- Everyone You Meet Will Make You Feel Home
If you happen to search for places that greet and embrace visitors with an open heart, you will always find Kerala atop the list. Believe it or not, but the Land of Spices is often revered as a home away from home by all its visitors, lovers and enthusiasts.
Even though Kerala wears multiple feathers on its hat, Kerala boasts on the fact that it concentrates on humanity while the rest of the world is fighting over communal reasons. It is in this part of India, where every festival is celebrated wholeheartedly, visitors are treated next to God, and humanity serves as the only religion!
- God’s Own Country – A Poetry in Motion
What do you usually seek from your holidays? Is it that you yearn for pleasant or relaxed moments, fun and excitement, thrill and adventure, revisit history or explore places? Well, no matter what you yearn from your holidays, Kerala Trip will always give you a reason to smile and cherish your holiday’s memories forever.
Untouched from the clutches of concrete era, Kerala offers pristine and captivating beaches like Kovalam, Varkala, Alleppey, Bekal, and others to the beachgoers. Visitors can also relish around hill stations like Munnar, Wayanad, Thekkady, Vagamon, etc. while curating some amazing moments in houseboats around the popular backwater destinations. Nature and wildlife lovers can make it to the many wildlife sanctuaries and witness the wilderness of Mother Nature! And for the adventure and thrill seekers, Kerala also offers a myriad list of activities including water rafting, paragliding, trekking, plantation tours, and so on
Read more About : Coorg – Plantations Of South Indian Scotland (Karnataka)